- The model is 5'11' 180 lbs and wearing a Large.
- Somewhat tailored, tapered fit, and runs a little small.
The richly woven Oxford Lads Woven Ombre Stripe Buttonup is no less than an iconic shirt.
The Blue and Black design horizontal stripe design is woven in premium washed-cotton, styled with a button-down collar, chest patch pocket and 2-toned buttons. It has a comfortable, more boxy fit and the fabric has a very soft hand.
About Oxford Lads - NYC-based Oxford Lads started with the goal that a lot of new labels do; to offer young guys a way to look sharp while distancing themselves from the bland white shirt culture that permeates professional and personal life. The designer, Alan, has found his niche with bold prints paired with subtle details and great fits that look as great under a suit as they do with a pair of weekend chinos, headlining the creative side that the Millennial Generation is known for.
- Front button closure
- Button-down collar. Raised placket.
- Chest patch pocket.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Back yoke.
- Curved hem.
- 100% cotton.
- By Oxford Lads; imported.
Content and Care
- Machine wash cold / Hang dry for longest wear
- 100% cotton